Sunday 22 September 2013

Train2Bodo

The train, well, usually I just pedal though this time, the climate and my time window is slowly closing. In order to spend some time with my brother and childhood friend, whom I haven't had seen for a decade. The journey took me through middle part of Norway, on the train I could chat with locals, learned about Styrkeprøven, a race from Trondheim to Oslo, 500+ km more than 24 hours. I met someone who was a part of some time ago. Wow! That is a ride. Then I had a chance to talk with Torbjorn Lie, who offered to be my host if I were nearby in the future. OK, Lie you have written your details, open and very positive, well memorised move:-)
Strangely enough the train developed some malfunction, hence the photo of the locomotive and we were allowed to stretch legs on the platform for some time. What a relax when you compare with the saddle. Then like in the book "Why don't you fly". No why?

No comments:

Post a Comment