Wednesday 25 September 2013

Henningsvær

Contacted my boys, they will pick me up along the way.
Why not meet somewhere interesting, hence klatrecafe in Henningsvær. Found some shelter in a local shop as the heaven started to sprinkle everything around. Sent dozen of postcards, would send more as they were so beautiful, just my address book run out of new ones. When cafe open at 6pm I just moved in. Funny, somehow I understood that was hiking shop, cafe and school all together and opening time was slightly strange was for me. Local business pattern, saying that I was lucky to find this cosy place open as I travel out of the season. Tell me more.
Matteo, who run this evening a catering side of the business offered me a traditional fish dish. Could not resist as the warmth from a fire place was highly influencing my mood:-)
Then my boys arrived and we chat for a while while trying my first local beer. Packed my Surly and set off. Direction Saura.

No comments:

Post a Comment