Wednesday 11 September 2013

Strawberry jam and...


This part of Norway is hard, which one is easy then, many hills are pedal on granny gear though velocity at the other side of mountain/pass is awesome therefore my average cruising speed keeps decent level. At some point I managed to do my Personal Best and reached downhill speed of almost 80km/h.
Hills and rocks, we when you climb with my speed you can easily remember every each rock by name.
It is magnificent feel, when cycling along the rocks  which radiate afternoon heat , superb:-)
Food, my favourite so far is a jam, though what a jam - strawberry one:-) .
Taste of tinned mackerel in tomato souse, will stay in my memory for a long time.

********
For you, when searching for something interesting, hot girls on wheels going solo;-)

http://www.skalatitude.com/p/wow-women-on-wheels.html

No comments:

Post a Comment