Saturday 7 September 2013

Norway

For some time been pushing through Norway. Landed in Kristiansand on sunny afternoon, where at ferry arrival the docking gate refused to cooperate and all vehicles were forced to reverse to reach over the ramp lower deck. Just imagine reversing on the ferry with your camp trailer. At that time I followed Joachim, young Dutchman who was on his way to meet his girlfriend. His qualified as a paramedic and he hopes to work as permanent member of an ambulance crew.
That was Kristiansand, then next day I carried on through rural Norway. My path suddenly disappeared at some farm, where local farmer at the second approach rightly directed me through the gate with horses "guard" it. Then local dirt road were so stop that I just simply walked them. At the end was local "camp"a like farm where after friendly chat with host moving up and down on his quad bike, I managed to have a small picnic. That takes a biscuit, down from the picnic area was a jetty, where I swam in the lake . Marvellous :-)

PS. I upload some photos later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment