Tuesday 17 June 2014

WNBR London 2014

Saturday  14/06/2014  location: central London 

This afternoon  through city of London  bunch of velo enthusiast managed   to cycle naked.  Though I was almost one hour late,  I met the peleton  nearby London Eye and without hesitation  I joined the party.  Simply following this slogan seen many times: 

                              "Just do it!" 

I have to admit that this time I did enjoy it!  No helmet,  no shades  this time,  to hide behind.  Just me,  in full monty. 


What  a ride!  No handlebars... No handlebars... 



***on personal  note,  apparently every cyclist fall* once every half a year ***

Strangely enough I do fall once every month :-o this might have something together with no handlebars policy :-) 


*quotation needed it as I overheard it from my cycling buddy ;-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment