Wednesday 25 September 2013

Saura active rest

My time at Saura slowly is reaching its end, at night I've planned to board a ferry "Hurtigruten" to Tromso, then I pedal on.
Meanwhile I do enjoy Saura as the sun shines strongly, found a straight long dirt road which starts by red "fjosa" the through wetlands, castle grid, this part takes me a half an hour to run and another half to run back. Yesterday, I run even further, passed the cattle's grid and run til reached a shade of local mountain and back. Open water and mountains in the distance an you run and run, catching every sun rays on the way and fresh air. For me it is a  joy to breath deep and loud.
You can shout as much you want. Instantly you can feel that your Endorphins level is going up:-) *
I even introduced my friends to geocaching game, which was fun. I need to underline that, both of treasures were found by Sylwek who was first time geo hunting:-)

*no photos taken while running as I left every gadget right behind me

No comments:

Post a Comment