Wednesday 25 September 2013

Saura

"Home sweat home" at my brother's quarter. My and Surly still are recuperating here well. For are start, delicious scramble eggs on the bacono. Yummy. Then small BBQ with my friends organised in a "fjosa" then we moved indoors. Delicious, mouthwatering grilled meat and just symbolic amount of stronger stuff - vodka. Somehow I'm not keen on drenching, myself with "water of live", eastern European style. Surly not.
Car tours around Andoya, during which my friend Sylwester aka Sylwek showed me his "woods", the primary school, work place etc. 

Met Lena, my friend's partner and I had a chance to chat for a while as guys went to work. Played with younger son Jurgen as the oldest son went with grandma to visit a relative. Funny story as I guided Lena and Sylwek, some decade ago through "Warszawskie ZOO". More likely Lena would have some photos from that time. Just ask:-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment