Monday 23 September 2013

Ramberg - day 1

Drizzly start in the morning - Moskenes, gentle ride stopped by the road works, where a young man, crew member pointed my attention towards sea eagles. Magnificent. Then only became better and better, When stopped at the beach - Ramberg, decided to take some photos. What a sand, water colour and you now what? Campsite nearby with one tent already pitched. I could not resist, was the time to book in.
Leaving an erected tent and excess off my luggage allowed me to enjoy the view. I followed my "map " and tried to circumnavigate a mountain. I even missed the moment when the tarmac disappeared, then even dirt road had its end. I soldier on. Many times I carried my bike over rocks though cycled where ever possible. Then after some time I calculated my progress and decided to do U-turn, otherwise could be left stranded on the rocks til next day. Surly not.
To my satisfaction the return was rapid and I cycled to my camp with breakfast idea on my mind. Yes! Scrambled eggs!
At the campsite met my local guide, Anita and somehow we could talk and talk. With the little help of my guide, some ideas where born, where to go and what to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment