Tuesday 24 September 2013

Along 815

I left heavy and rainy clouds behind me and cycled along 815 what a wonderful ride it was. At some point went out of beaten track as you do when exploring the surrounding area. I pushed my friend up the hill, cycled through rocky path to find view spot. The place was beautiful to stay overnight, just that draft on top of that hill. I pedal on. Found yet another interesting camping  spot. On rocks, shelf like, overlooking fjord and last but not least no wind. At night from time to time full moon gave me company. In the morning, low flying jets created such a boom that I couldn't resist and wake up. What a tranquil view, sunshine, autumn in full swing.
Carried on along 815, at some point I noticed bicycles repainted and attached to lamp posts. Then close to the road on the backyard behind trees was a silhouette  painting I suppose. I cycled by. Then after some distance I had decided to go back and check it out, as excuse I would asked for a tap water as I indeed was running low. To my surprise my host and his "guard" dog let me chat for a moment, then my bottle came back full and as extra my host brought a tin. Which I tell you, was consumed with the pleasure and strawberry jam too. Definitely I need more iron:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment