Thursday 16 January 2014

Swedish country side

Wow, it was so long ago when I worked on this project. Sincere apologies for those a few who followed my writing on this blog.

Late October, surprisingly warm as for this time of the year, ca.12+ °C
Left Sodertajle and Scania marvellous canteen into the morning and cycled trough Swedish countryside. Those rolling hills soaked in the autumn sun, simply magnificent view. Mainly I followed the road 257. However when opportunity arrived I opted for a quiet country road. Direction Nynashamn from where apparently ferry service operates between Sweden and Poland, Gdansk ferry terminal.
While heading to board a ferry, I was overtaken by this massive 60 ton Scania road train with magnificent noise of  its V8 engine. What a sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment