Wednesday 22 January 2014

Operation Geo

Well, for some time as I travelled through Northern Europe, they were my companions and still are. I haven't forgotten about them. Only my date of departure have  changed.
Ideally, I should leave them in Bleik/Norway - Andoya/ though my goal was to take them to the Nordkapp. Only forbidding  weather  made focus on my wellbeing hence geo dropped on my agenda.The last attempt to leave geotags behind, on the Swedish soil  became unsuccessful as the container  was to small:O  Very soon then I boarded a ferry and headed on to Poland. Where a limited access to WiFi and a small number of geocache locations made me once more to adjust my agenda.
In fact,  my close friend was keeping an eye on my geocache profile. It was him who text me new coordinates for the next geo hunt. Hence a whole operation run so smoothly. Unfortunately, at some moment even him had to focus on his personal life and whole geo operation stalled for some time. 
To those interested with "operation geo" my sincere apology that geo tags stayed with for some time. That's life.

Photo 1. Me and my friend Sylwek , who just learnt about geocache fun. Location Bleik, Andoy / Norway
Photo 2. Breave heart geotag enjoying the sun. Location ISLEWORTH, west London, mid August'13
Photo 3 and 4. Geo tags in the Germany, end of August'13
Photo 5 and 6. Geo tags in the Netherlands, 22/08/2013 Vliethoven
Photo 7. Superb geo container - beginning of September'13,  Denmark

No comments:

Post a Comment