Saturday 18 January 2014

3cityHostel

My first afternoon back home, riding streets of Gdansk up and down time to find a shelter for a night. As I liked the idea of spending night in a hostel regards to hostel in Honningsvag, I rolled my biked in to the lounge of the first hostel found on my way.  I spent a night in 3city-hostel, where my Surly found safe and sound location. Whereas me, l lodged my body in to a JAPANESE CAPSULES which was a new  experience.  I met Ali, an Iraqi traveller who shared with me his interesting point of view. All the best Ali.

****
3city hostel is located in the city centre, very close to the train station.

Targ Drzewny 12/14,
80-886 Gdańsk, Poland
e-mail: info@3city-hostel.pl
mobile: +48 601 674 675
tel. +48 58 354 54 54

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I was looking through our trackables on Geocaching and by the looks of it, you're still holding on to our TB: Saras heart http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?tracker=tb4pn9h
    Are you still holding on to it, or have you left it somewhere since the last log in september?
    I've tried to respond again to your email but hasn't heard back from you, therefore tried this way as you have the link on your GC profile.
    BR Sara

    ReplyDelete