Tuesday 28 January 2014

Happy

What would you like for your birthday?
Beautiful sunrise to start with, then pleasure of meeting new people. That day I met at least 10 new people, then an interesting train journey. At the end a night ride into unknown with the rain as my only companion, guided by a thin light from my head torch. What a ride!
Luckily I had found a shelter for me and my buddy at Paradizo:-)



Photo 1. My treat for my birthday :-) 

Photo 2. The sun is rising above Northern Port /Gdansk, PL/

Photo 3. Me by the monument of Fallen shipyard workers 1970, Gdansk

Photo 4. Me and Agnieszka, amber merchant, Mariacka, Gdansk 

Photo 5. Famous gate of the shipyard Gdansk, birthplace of "Solidarnosc"

Photo 6. Me and Mirek, souvenir merchant, Westerplatte


No comments:

Post a Comment