Saturday 18 January 2014

Agroturystyka Paradizo

Well arrived at the manor very late and a host was patient with my timing. In addition payment was done at the time of my departure.  I managed to cycle the last stage from Chojnice train station through the night and pouring rain, what a ride!
To my surprise we /me and my Surly/ could easily find a shelter at the manor. Morning, good breakfast at 9am supplied much wanted energy  to enjoy local town Tuchola. Which is only about 4km away
Then a dinner around 2pm. Worth mention pumpkin soup delicious one of the best which I tested so far. Then polish speciality "bigos" so delicate, wonderful. You should give it ago!
Though I visited this place out of the season still worth of staying in. For those who like to spend their time active, horse riding, kayaking, bike riding and then running through the forest "bory tucholskie". Simply, plenty to do!
Last but not least, there is a museum dedicated to Stanislaw Suplatowicz aka Sat Okh. Google it to find what a colourful character he was.


Photo 1. Me and my host, Joanna

Photo 2. The road to Paradizo

Photo 3. Traditional Polish dish - bigos


No comments:

Post a Comment