Wednesday 30 October 2013

Train to Trondheim

I find this interesting, chatting to people. While riding for some time on your own, gives you chance to reflect, to have different perspective.
While being on the train gives me a chance to interact with you my spectators of a tiny sketch "my, myself and surly" Then I have a chance to tell my story and listen to yours.
When on the train to Trondheim I met Monike accompanied by a young French guy Nathan and intelligent young blonde girl which the name somehow evaporated from my mind. Though I remember some interesting facts, as she studied in Tromso and in the future would like to be a midwife.
It would be an interesting idea to ask someone to capture that moment with camera. We all seating on the train and having a lough, a good time.  Especially when we all had bursted with laughter when a conductor was giving short instruction to the young Frenchman how to operate the toilet door. "Open" and "close" .

No comments:

Post a Comment