Wednesday 30 October 2013

MS Lofoten

Well, even my brother was having me enough ;-)  The time was right to move and hit the road again. This time for only 30km to the ferry port Risoyhamn. What a ride, what a beautiful morning! After some time the sun came out strongly. The ride became even more interesting when close to Risoyhamn I had  a chance to ride on the snow for the first time during my trip.
At the port I met for the first time M/S Lofoten part of the Hurtigruten fleet. She was still going strong despite her shaky hull. On the board I met some interesting people.
This fella is awesome, he walked across Norway, on his own for 140 days. Please meet Simon. Photo credit to Lillian :-)  a Norwegian girl who was part of my short self driven chit chat  moment, which I enjoyed extremely:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment