Tuesday 29 October 2013

By a train to Sweden

Lillestrom.
Would you believe,I've at I still hear that lady's voice over loudspeaker at the train station: Lillestrom!
The train is a great place to meet new people and  my beard might be helpful too.
While I was waiting for a train at the station, a tall and curious Norwegian guy started to talk. This way I met Trond.
At the same time, I met curious looks from Anike and her lady friend. Both you ladies was lovely to met:-)
Though I joined Trond, as he was having an interesting story to tell*.
Once upon time he decided to move to Nepal, so he sold the house. 
Unfortunately, soon he started new life he was accused by a local important figure of bribing people to become Christians. Then angry mob attacked his quarter, then arrested. For eleven days without contact with family or lawyer. Then sentenced for 3 to 6 years of which he served 109 days and then without a word he was freed.
Trond wrote a book describing all the story 

No comments:

Post a Comment