Wednesday 30 October 2013

Ribe (D) 29.08.2013

Some time ago, /29.08/ at the beginning of my trip I met Iza with her mum. Ladies were on coach holidays and at that moment when I overheard my mother language I simply joined in:-)
Even though Iza left her contact details it was impossible to contact her :O

Very close to the location of this photo I made a pit stop. According to Tobias* the building at some point was occupied by a bishop. Now it is a family house. The yard was so inviting with its tranquil atmosphere and stone tables made of ... Norwegian granite.
When I was leaving, Tobias brought me some apples from a garden. Which was very kind. Thank you amigo.

*hopefully the name is correct, anyway I know it was you and vice versa :-)

PS Iza, your email did not work

No comments:

Post a Comment