Saturday 26 October 2013

Saura

My second stay at my brother's, where I could rest and recharge myself for the next stage of my trip. The wedding of my brother. Which is held in Radom /PL/ at the beginning of November.
I felt lucky to have a chance to rest at the same time I felt bored. Not much to do. I listen to a radio which very often played interesting songs, went for run which was fun. This time cycled and measured exact 5km and I had run it back and forth. While heavy of rain clouds were drenching nearby peaks. Lucky I was dry hence interesting photos:-)

This time I had a chance to spend more quality time with Sylwek and his two sons. When I first met them, they were camera shy. This time it was the opposite. The older one, at some point was given a chance to
learn how to take photos with big camera. When I came over they even were calling Daniel! Daniel! While playing on the trampoline:-)

Last but not least, this time I met Teresa and Harry and all of us met at the dinner then we came for a beer and something stronger. My all favourite were waffles with strawberry jam.
This evening I could watch recordings of Teresa's work with schoolchildren. Interestingly enough, young Norwegians while performing had sang in Polish. That was something to look for, a positive surprise:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment