Wednesday 19 February 2014

Wloclawek

Eventually even this train had reached its destination, Wloclawek. Brief chat with local taxi drivers and I am on the way to book in into local hotel. Morning breakfast, train ticket to ... somewhere. In fact when I approached clerk for a third time got a right ticket, as I changed my plans instantly.

When I realised that I had some 15 minutes to spare, decided to roll of the platform and warm up. This way I stopped at the local ambulance station, Pogotowie Ratunkowe. Where by a chance I met... a father of my close friend Pawel.

We chatted for some time, had my tea meanwhile my train left though no panic as I had many to catch, anyway. 

Photo 1. Main bridge in Włocławek over Vistula River.

Photo 2. Monument in Włocławek dedicated to polish soldiers who fought for homeland.

Photo 3. Sunrise seen from my hotel room.

Photo 4. Super cool an ambulance crew.

Photo 5. Me and Grzegorz who is somehow closely related to my friend Pawel :-) 

Photo 6. EN57 type, local train.




No comments:

Post a Comment