Wednesday 19 February 2014

Donught and a woolf

When I left Last Mancha and strolled cobbled and rain washed streets of an old town of Toruń, decided to stop at local confectionery shop where friendly girls recommended freshly made doughnuts.
Tempted. Yummy! What a doughnut. I let myself to chat freely with the staff as well as costumers. Although not everyone enjoyed the atmosphere of a local confectionery.
The woolf came out of ordinary looking block. Instantly. Customers enjoying their tea at nearby table left the premise. Girls serving hid themselves behind the counter and glass panel, which now made a sense to me.
What about me. I stood my ground and withstand this storm of negative energy*.
Then after the storm, sun came out and warmed up this confectionery shop, as you could see girls posing with smiling moment after the storm:-)

There is always someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment