Thursday 27 February 2014

A few last stops...

On that Thursday despite rain, I visited many of my relatives. By doing this, I wanted them to be part of journey too.
My first stop was, Zawady Stare where me aunty Teresa and family  leaved there. I have fond memories of this place where as kid and then teenager spent many interesting summer holidays. Me and brother during daylight we  used to help on the farm and at then with cousins we stayed over the barn and slept in the hey.

While I chatted with my aunty, I heard a story about her grandpa who travelled from Far Asia for at least half a year. As conscript in tzar's Russian army he had taken active part in the Russian and Japan conflict dated 1905*

Second stop, was at Lisów where my other aunty Hanna and her family  leaves for some time. This was place where durinng a summer months and not only I spent time exploring local woods, streams and fields and even river Radomka.

Then I cycled to a nearby "wedding house" where soon my brother wood through his wedding party.
Then to Wsola, where I met my aunty Irena and uncle Marian. We chatted for some time during też time.
Last but least my stop was Wielogora, where my other aunty Janina leaved. Yet another tea and hot served "red borsht" I meant "czerwony barszcz" I was ready to enter my home town, Radom.


Photo 1. Me and my aunty, Teresa. Zawady Stare.

Photo 2. Me and my aunty, Hanna. Lisów.

Photo 3. Me and my cousin, Ela. Lisów.

Photo 4. Me and Marcin, shop owner. Bierwce.

No comments:

Post a Comment