Sunday 17 August 2014

Artisan pizza

Date: 16.08.2014

Time: 17.00 BST

Location: Cookham 

I found this local pizza eatery last Sunday when I went for run and was forced to sought a shelter as heavy downpour went through Maidenhead area. 
It is a cosy and charm full local restaurant where wooden fired oven takes central place and literally warms up atmosphere.  Food as well service is good hence my post. Simply spreading good news. 
That little wood fired oven takes me back to the time when I set my first steps  on UK soil.  My first job was a pizza maker for small businesses called Basillico.  Just imagine finest quality pizza cooked in the artisan oven,  that thin and crispy base.  It was a time,  when pizza was on my menu every day.

Yummy 



PS I'm enjoying while exploring a local area 

No comments:

Post a Comment